Marshall Your Resources
Recently, our attorney Brooks McArthur, told me to prepare to be indicted on new charges. He thinks it could happen within 90 days.
"Marshall your resources," he advised.
Since the Christians' greatest resource is the power of God made available through prayer, and knowing this statement will reach many praying people, I suggest the following:
1. PRAY for the U.S. attorneys prosecuting this case. We believe those in civil authority are put in place by God. The scriptures call us to give them due respect and honor, and to pray for them. Pray that God's purposes will be realized in and through them, and that whatever is not of God's will would be defeated.
2. PRAY that Jesus' saving power would be proclaimed and that many would be drawn to Him.
3. PRAY that God's design for sexuality, marriage, family and parenting would be widely proclaimed in this decadent age.
4. PRAY that all of God's people involved in this situation would faithfully and joyfully stand for truth even if it costs them a great deal.
5. PRAY that God will protect and provide for Lisa Miller and her precious daughter.
6. PRAY for those individuals already indicted at the U.S. District Court in Buffalo. Pray for courage, stamina, wisdom, and adequate financial resources.
Thank you for helping us "Marshall our Resources!"